Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Best of Things To Come

While listening to Radiohead's most famous single, Creep, I was left reading a friend's blog. That friend is Dave Poole ladies and gentlemen. Perhaps the best friend a dude of my caliber can ever hope to attain. Thank you Dave for inspiring in me the creative desire to go forth with this effort and enter an X in his giant tic-tac-toe game that is known as:

http://supermindquest.blogspot.com/.

So please go to his blog and read some of what Dave writes. Its not bad, actually its pretty damned moving stuff. Nevertheless Dave recommended a blog of my own to counter his, and though his writing is much more exciting than my own, I recommend reading both ladies and gentlemen (that should cover most of the reading public) and judging for yourselves.


Well here starts the beginning of a beautiful friendship as Humphrey Bogart once said to Claude Rains. By the way, if you have never seen Casablanca you should probably kill yourself. NOT REALLY! Put down the gun, knife or rope and grow up. The friendship to which I so cavalierly refer is between the writer and the reader. Between Sodom and Gomorrah. Between the light and dark that we all think of, but seldom say out loud. If I keep this up this will sound like some DC Comics promo for some superhero blogger. At any rate I hope to enjoy both what I write, what I learn from this journey and from what I hope to learn from you, the readers, as well.


What will be discussed here Ludwig, you may very well ask? Everything and anything. Politics, sex, work, sex, military stuff, history, sex, obsessive and compulsive mannerisms and sex. That about covers it all.

But in all seriousness please comment on both my and Dave's posts and feel free to let loose with your views on topics brought up for discussion. Additionally please remember that though I am a cynic in many respects I will work to stay on the positive and if I do go a little towards the Dark Side please feel free to remind this writer to try to avoid the negative outlook on the topics discussed in this blog.


- Ludgwig

No comments:

Post a Comment